Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This!


Satin Dreams Day Dream Vibe



Okay, before I go any further, I know that that the Satin Dreams Day Dream Vibe is really intended to be a G-spot vibe with a clitoral stimulator. But, if you see your world through pegging colored glasses, like I often do, the Day Dream Vibe looks an awful lot like a P-spot vibe with a perineum (taint) stimulator. I happen to think that my glasses served me well in this case!

Ever since the Day Dream Vibe arrived on the Buzz Team sample page, I was intrigued by its shape. It just looked like the right shape for some prostate play. It is nice to be right. It’s even nicer to play with the Satin Dreams Day Dream Vibe!

The shape of the Day Dream Vibe was just right for hitting my p-spot. The pressure it provided was enhanced by the vibrating bullet that rested right on my prostate. Curve-wise, the shape is spot-on. The insertable portion is also bulbous enough to stay in place. It could be bigger, but it works fine just the way it is.

I was a little disappointed with the horn appendage when I took the Day Dream Vibe out of the package and fired it up. It just didn’t transmit the vibrations as well as I had hoped. This, of course, was in my hand. Surprisingly, once in my ass, it did a fine job of transmitting the bullet’s vibrations to my taint. It really does need to be on the highest setting in order to enjoy the full effect though. This is another thing that could be bigger on this toy, but when used for its intended purpose (as a clitoral stimulator), it is probably the prefect size.

The Day Dream Vibe has three vibration settings. It does not have any pulse modes. Personally, this is fine with me. The high setting is all I needed and having it constant was very enjoyable. It isn’t strong enough to rock your world, but it does give you a real good buzz. The motor has pretty high frequency vibrations which tend to tickle. The motor is fairly quiet in the lower two settings. The highest setting is a bit loud but it quiets down when inserted.

The Day Dream Vibe is also waterproof, which makes it easy to clean and suitable for fun in the shower. It is made of phthalate-free TPE which is body-safe. The problem with this material is it is not non-porous which means care needs to be taken when playing. Don’t use this toy for vaginal and anal play, or share it between partners, without some sort of barrier protection. We suggest a simple condom.

The bottom line is that I enjoyed the Satin Dreams Day Dream Vibe as much as I had hoped I would. It is a great shape for p-spotting! While the vibrations may not blow your socks off, they do feel very good. I would have liked the Day Dream Vibe even more if it were a little bigger, but that is just me. It is probably right-sized for the people that are new, or relatively new, to prostate play. I really think that most people will find that the Day Dream Vibe to be perfectly dreamy!

Have fun and play safely!!



*****WE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AS A FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR FRIENDS AT BetterSex.com and the BetterSexNetwork. THANKS H. and N.!! The fact that I got this free really has no bearing on the honesty of this review. I had fun with this toy and think you will too!!!******



***Pegging is the sexual act of a woman using a strapon dildo to anally penetrate her male partner.***

No comments:

Post a Comment