Monday, October 24, 2011

Bendy Bead Home Cumming

First Mate
“Fuck Me” The words lay across my windshield, hanging on the string that I use to alert me that I have pulled my car far enough into the garage.

“Don’t say a word….I’m not interested, ” was written on the Post-It stuck to the door of the house. I was already getting hard, thinking of Mrs. Peg’s first request. The best part of going on business trips was coming home to my wife, especially when she was feeling particularly playful.

“Use this” was on a note pinned to ribbon on our closed bedroom door. The top of the ribbon was caught in the door jamb. Hanging at the other end were our new Bendy Beads. I knew they were on their way from our friends at GoodVibes.com. Apparently they had arrived while I was gone.

I stripped out of my clothes in the hallways outside our bedroom, my cock fully ready to oblige Mrs. Peg her request. I then untied the silicone anal beads from the ribbon. The Bendy Beads were a little different from what I expected. I had been thinking that there was a flexible spine inside that you could bend to hold a certain shape. In fact, the toy just flexes between the beads. This was a relief as we had a dildo once with a flexible spine. It tended to make a crunching sound when the spine was flexed and this thoroughly ooged Mrs. Peg out when I was fucking her with it. That dildo was short-lived in our house. These, I thought, would be comfortable without being creepy.



I opened the door to a room ablaze in candle light. In the center of our bed was my naked wife lying lengthwise on our Liberator Wing, her gorgeous ass facing the side of the bed. Her skin glistened in the warm light. She had likely taken a warm bath with some fragrant bath oils. Her eyes were covered with a blindfold and she was wearing a ball gag. She did not turn or acknowledge my entrance in anyway. She just lay there presenting herself as a gift to me.

I walked over to the bed, my hard cock bobbing as I moved across the room. As I approached my wife I saw that she had place a bottle of lube against her left calf. There was also a Dental Dam and some black nitrile gloves between her knees. I placed the Bendy Bendy Beads next to her right calf and donned a pair of gloves. I then held the bottle of lube above Mrs. Peg’s ass and watched as the thick liquid ran down between her cheeks, over her anus and her pussy. Mrs. Peg raised her hips slightly in response to the cool liquid on her tender bits. With my right hand I smeared the lube on her pussy and massaged her clit with my thumb. This time Mrs. Peg raised her head and arched her back.

After spending a little time getting Mrs. Peg warmed up, I opened the dental dam and placed the purple latex rectangle across my wife’s ass cheeks over her anus. I knelt behind her and pressed my tongue against the stretchy material. Mrs. Peg moaned through her gag as my latex-clad tongue met her tight hole. I played my tongue around and then pressed my pointed tongue against her, forcing her to open up to me. I began to fuck her with my tongue as best as I could, causing her to moan loader and rock against my face. Mrs. Peg really enjoys analingus. She is not, however, a fan of the thought of it. With all of our ass play, this is one act that she has not been able to embrace fully. However, using a dental dam gives her some piece of mind and lets her enjoy herself fully as I use my tongue on her ass.

After a few minutes I stood up. Mrs. Peg’s anus was very relaxed from my tongue play. I picked up the Bendy Beads and squeezed lube down one side of it. With my left hand I spread the lube over the beads making sure that each of the five beads and the silicone connect them was covered in water-based slickness. I pressed the first bead against Mrs. Peg’s anus and pushed it inside of her with the thumb of my left hand. I held the curly-cue end with my right index finger. I pressed the second bead into my wife and then the third. Then I pulled the third bead out and tried to push in back in using just the handle. The Bendy Beads are REALLY bendy and don’t allow for thrusting at the distal end of the string. I really needed to use my hand to help get the beads into my wife. I found that the largest bead is really the only one that I could pull out and push back in using just the handle.

Mrs. Peg was able to accommodate all the beads along the 7 ½ inches of insertable length which surprised me because she usually finds that much shaft in her ass a bit uncomfortable. I attribute this to the flexibility of the bendy beads and the fact that they were not being thrust in and out of her ass.

Once the strand of silicone of beads was comfortably in place in my wife’s ass, I pushed my cock into Mrs. Peg’s pussy. I could feel the girth of the beads through her vaginal wall. I really wanted to roll her onto her back so I could feel the beads along the underside of my cock. This would make our play more enjoyable to me. I was, however, focused on my wife’s pleasure and her current position was how she wanted to be fucked and I was happy to grant her request. Besides, with her ass up, I would be able to remove the beads at the right time. Just as Mrs. Peg was about to reach orgasm I slowly and steadily pulled out the beads with my left hand and I held onto Mrs. Peg’s bucking hip with my right. Once the Bendy Beads were out, Mrs. Peg collapsed against the Wing as I emptied myself inside of her.

The five graduated beads of the Bendy Beads measure 13/16 , 7/8, 1 1/16, 1 ¼, 1 3/8. The overall length is over ten inches long, with an insertable length of 7.5”. It is made from premium solid silicone and can be completely sterilized. The handle is very study and does not really give all that much when pulling. With proper care these beads could be the last ones you ever buy. Even if they don’t last forever, the will definitely be some of the best beads you’ve ever had!

Have fun and play safely!!







*****WE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AS A FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR FRIENDS AT THE GoodVibes.com AND Good Vibrations. THANKS AMANDA! The fact that I got this free really has no bearing on the honesty of this review portion of this story. We REALLY like this toy!! ******



***Pegging is the sexual act of a woman using a strapon dildo to anally penetrate her male partner.***

No comments:

Post a Comment