Friday, October 21, 2011

Costumes Aren’t Just for Halloween … but if you need an excuse…

Night Nurse Costume


I love Halloween. Mrs. Peg thinks Christmas is the best holiday. My favorite has always been Halloween. I love decorating the house. I love being a little creepy. I mostly love how Halloween provides all the excuse necessary for people to get dressed up in theirSexiest Costumes and act a little naughty for a night.

The fact of the matter is you don’t have to wait for Halloween to roll around in order to get dressed up for a little fantasy play. Moreover, you don’t have to wait for the back corner of Target to turn into a mini fetish store. Our good friends at EdenFantasys carry a wide range of naughty costumes year round.



Night Nurse Costume




I’ve always had a bit of a nurse fantasy. For me it is a combination of the uniform, medical devices and someone taking control that gets me really turned on. In order to play around a little bit with this fantasy I got Mrs. Peg a Night Nurse outfit. It just arrived the other day and I am EAGERLY looking forward to my prostate exam!!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


So head on over to EdenFantasys for all your costume needs. Whether you are getting dressed up for that special Halloween party, or your special after-party on Halloween, they are bound to have just what you need to satisfy your every fantasy. What’s more, many of them are sale now!











We will donate ALL commissions earned on sales through EdenFantasys.com during the month of October to theSave The Ta-Tas Foundation!

Support Breast Cancer Awareness - Enter to Win $500 Prize

Eden Gives Back - community helping communities


***Pegging is the sexual act of a woman using a strapon dildo to anally penetrate her male partner.***





Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment