Sunday, July 15, 2012

Is that a Private in your pants...or are you just happy to see me?

Private Silicone Packer


Mrs. Peg was waiting in the short term lot, space 44B. My flight was on time but the baggage seemed to take forever to make it onto the carousel. I was at the end of a three and a half-week, 12-city business trip and I had had enough of the road, airports, and my fellow travelers. Mrs. Peg often joins me on these long trips but some prior commitments of her own kept her in Florida. I was very much looking forward to seeing my wife, to feeling her in my arms, and, frankly, to touching her flesh.

As I approached the car I expected my wife to get out and give me a hug. However, she remained in the car, popping the trunk and pushing the passenger door open. While not the greeting I had hoped for, I was glad that she would be doing the driving on the way home. I put my bags in the trunk and slid into the front seat of the car.

Mrs. Peg sat in the driver’s seat and I immediately realized why she chose to stay in the car. My wife, while a beautiful lady with a gorgeous body, tends to dress modestly, preferring to leave one to wonder rather than removing all doubt. Tonight there was little to nothing left to imagination. Her hair was slicked back and pulled into a ponytail. Her shirt was a slightly see through form fitting open collared design with cropped sleeves which she had opened to her sternum. While not a busty woman, the curvature of Mrs. Peg’s firm small breasts was clearly visible. She had opted to go braless tonight. When she wears skirts, Mrs. Peg prefers a slim cut pencil type skirt. Tonight, however, she wore a looser, almost ruffly, black and red plaid skirt cut to her mid-thigh. Her leather boots came to just below her knees. While not quite a school-girl uniform, she definitely could have passed for dirty graduate student.

“Hello, Love. I hope you don’t mind that I didn’t get out.” Choosing not to answer I leaned over and kissed my wife for the first time in too many days. And then again and again. When it was clear that our kissing was going from love and longing to wonton lust, Mrs. Peg pushed me playfully away. “Let’s get you home first there, Mister. For now, you can just enjoy the ride.” With that she turned the ignition and eased the car out the space. The older woman at the attendants’ booth took our money with no notice of Mrs. Peg’s open shirt and her lusty passenger.

I rested my hand on my wife’s exposed knee as we discussed the customary post-trip things: airport layovers, last time I ate, fellow passengers, the results of my day’s business. We had a long ride ahead of us back to the house. Mrs. Peg told me about her day, her lunch with friends, and what she was writing about today. As we drove I moved my hand so it rested on her inner thigh at the margin of her short skirted hem. Mrs. Peg spread her knees slightly in a subtle invite to go higher.

“I’ve missed you,” she said matter-of-factly.

I turned towards her, replacing my left hand on her thigh with my right and leaned forward to kiss her ear and whisper that I had missed her as well. I slid my hand higher up her leg and she again opened her legs to my advance. I twisted farther in my seat so I was facing her and moved my fingers towards her crotch, expecting to find silk or lace stretched over her pubic mound, but hoping to find her fully exposed under the skirt. To my surprise, my wondering fingers were met by firm sculpted silicone. Mrs. Peg thrust her hips slightly forward pushing the prosthetic into my hand. I immediately knew what I was feeling. With my left hand I flipped up her skirt to reveal the Private packing cock she was wearing in the RodeoH harness.

“I’m packing,” Mrs. Peg said with a giggle.

What I would like to say happened next was that I went down on her, sucking her fake cock while we drove down the highway. That she took me home, tied me to the end of our bed, swapped out the packer for a fully erect dildo, and fucked my ass. That she gathered the cum leaking from my cock and spread it on my lips while she continued to ravage my backside. That I exploded releasing my pent up orgasm as Mrs. Peg stroked my cock and thrusted deep inside my ass.

Unfortunately the truth is somewhat less exciting. The packer in question is the Private from Good Vibrations, and while there are many things to like about this toy, it is simply too rigid to allow the kind of play I would like to be writing about.

The Private is made from premium silicone. The silicone, while being of superior quality, is quite inflexible and, as such, does not flex upward enough that any kind of felatio is possible while the wearer is in a sitting position. If Mrs. Peg is standing, it is possible to kneel in front of her and simulate some oral, but this requires awkward angles and seems incredibly unnatural.

Now, before we head too far down this road, I understand the role of a packer for most who would be interested in wearing it. However, for us, we wanted something to simulate a flaccid penis that would act and feel like a flaccid penis. More than anything else, we were hoping for something flexible. .

If you, on the other hand, are looking for a packer that looks like a real penis in size and shape, the Private fits that bill. In fact, this toy bears striking resemblance to my own cock when not aroused…..except for its stiffness.

The Private measures about 5 inches long and about 1.25 inches in diameter. It is nicely sculpted to include veins, wrinkles and a pronounced coronal ridge. The scrotum is a little flatter than a real scrotum, but it does have more than a passing resemblance to a set of balls. It also does a great job at providing an anchor while being worn in a harness. We found that the Private fit perfectly in a the RodeoH. Because this harness is very much like a pair of underwear, it was very easy for Mrs. Peg to wear under a skirt or in even in a pair of jeans without worrying about the extra bulk of most harnesses. I suspect it would work just as well in the Tomboi harness from our good friends at SpareParts. However you choose to wear it, it provides a nice and noticeable package under your clothes.

While we did not get what we wanted out of the Private, this is a very high quality product and one that we really have no problems with. It is super hot to see Mrs. Peg walking about sporting her flaccid cock and it serves as a fine clue of the rest of the night will bring.



Have fun and play safely!!







*****WE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AS A FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR FRIENDS AT THE GoodVibes.com AND Good Vibrations. THANKS AMANDA! The fact that I got this free really has no bearing on the honesty of this review. ******



***Pegging is the sexual act of a woman using a strapon dildo to anally penetrate her male partner.***

No comments:

Post a Comment