Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sex Toys Save Lives!!

Sex Toys Save Lives


Okay, so maybe saying “Sex Toys Save Lives” might be overstating it a bit. However, I am hoping that the commissions I earned from selling sex toys during the month of October might help. You see, at the beginning of Brest Cancer Awareness Month I pledged all the commissions I earned during Ocotber from EdenFantasys would be given to the Save The Ta-Tas Foundation. Well the results are in and I am pleased to announce that I will be sending a check in the amount of $141.16 to the foundations as soon as I receive my payout.

And speaking of results, EdenFantasys has announced the winners of their Breast Cancer Awareness Video Contest. Be sure to check them out. While I might not agree with their choices, I do applaud the contributors for sharing their submissions. The third place winner is still very poignant, and in my mind, worth first place. EdenFantasys seemed to appreciate the light fare more.

I would like to thank all of our supporters and followers who used affiliate code “SMK” while purchasing sex toys at EdenFantasys during the month of October. We hope you enjoyed saving 15% off your purchase price and, more importantly, the fact that you may have possibly helped to save a life.



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
If you want to find our more on how to become an affiliate for EdenFantasys, please click HERE.



***Pegging is the sexual act of a woman using a strapon dildo to anally penetrate her male partner.***

No comments:

Post a Comment